How do I uninstall Envio from a Workstation?
How to Uninstall Envio
- On the Windows workstation on which you would like to remove Envio, go to Control Panel > Programs and Features. Select Uninstall a Program. (You can also type the word "Uninstall" in the search menu.)
- Locate the Go_Envio...icon and right click. An option box will open. Left click Uninstall/Change.
- Click the radio button beside Remove the Application from this Computer. Click OK.
- Envio should now be fully uninstalled
How to Uninstall and Remove Envio Registries
On a rare occassion a typical uninstall will not clear out all the registries. In order to do a clean re-install follow these steps. You may want to talk with your IT department before moving forward with the following steps.
- Navigate to C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Apps\2.0. Delete the 2.0 folder.
- Instructions based on Windows 10.
- If you cannot find the folder it may be a hidden file, search the Internet or go to YouTube and type: How to view hidden files and folders in Windows [10/8/7/Your Version].
- You must delete the 2.0 folder under the name of each user of the workstation.
- Example: C:\Users\JohnSmith\AppData\Local\Apps\2.0
- Envio is now fully uninstalled.