A Direct Purchase Order Station must already exist. You should already have a Sales Order with Direct Ship Purchase Order created in Shipped Status.
Where to find a PO Direct Ship Receipt
- Purchasing > Find > PO Receipt Detail
Where to edit a PO Direct Ship Receipt
- Dock > Find > Sales Order Loads
Why & When to Edit a PO Direct Ship Receipt
Edit a Direct Ship Purchase Order when it must be modified or a substitution is needed after it has arrived at the customer site.
How to Edit a Direct Ship Purchase Order
- Find the purchse order or sales order item that requires editing.
- Purchasing > Find > PO Receipt Detail > "PO # you want to edit"
- Double-click the Purchase Order
- Tip: Right click on the grid header and select Column Chooser to drag the Direct Ship column onto the grid. You can then sort or filter by this column.
- In this order, locate the load and document the load number. Save and Close.
- Go to Sales > Find > Sales Order Shipments. Double-click the load number from step 4.
- Identify the Direct Ship PO tags. Look for the tag numbers with a unique letter code to locate the correct tag. You may not edit inventory tags in this screen.
- Tip: To identify the correct tags, add the Supplier or Source heading using the Column Chooser.
- Right click the product link if you need to unship all the tags OR edit the required details as needed.
- If the tags are not yet shipped, it is better to create a new Sales Order Shipment rather than editing the existing one.
- Click Direct Ship.
- Save and Close.