How do I setup Quickbooks in Envio?
- When adding the Billing Addresses, make the first line the name of the Company.
- Customer Name is the code that will represent the partner in QuickBooks. It can be the full name of the Customer, or a short name. Each Trading Partner must have a unique name.
- The Chart of Accounts is used for QuickBooks transactions.
- Envio uses Item List to determine where monetary transactions will go inside QuickBooks. You must create an Item List for Envio transactions to post correctly in QuickBooks.
- Only transactions coming from Envio require an entry on the Item List. You will have more Accounts than items.
- If you have a spreadsheet of trading partners, contact support for assistance organizing the spreadsheet to import into QuickBooks.
Help us improve the knowledgebase - rate this article above