Review the document Auto Update Requirements before starting the Auto Update process.
Auto Update Instructions
When an Envio update is released, you will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org. It will contain a URL, a username, and a password. The information is required to preform an auto update.
- Login to server as Administrator.
- Open an internet browser.
- Copy and paste the URL from the email into the Internet Browser. Be sure to copy only the text from between the <> signs, or right-click and choose Copy Hyperlink.
- Enter username from email and copy and paste the password.
- Click DOWNLOAD.
- When asked, choose to SAVE the Envio Update Helper Program. Save it to the desktop. We are the publishers of EnvioAutoUpdateHelper.exe. It is safe to download.
- A pop up box will offer you choices, select Close.
- Follow the prompts.
- Choose Save.
- When the file is saved, right click and run as administrator. Do not close the web browser or the update will fail.