First check that your Display on your computer is set to Font: Small. ENVIO requires the font to be small.
To make the text on your screen larger or smaller
- Open Screen Resolution by clicking the Start button, clicking Control Panel, and then, under Appearance and Personalization, clicking Adjust screen resolution.
- Choose one of the following:
- Smaller - 100% (default). This keeps text and other items at normal size. ENVIO Requires SMALL
- Medium - 125%. This sets text and other items to 125% of normal size.
- Larger - 150%. This sets text and other items to 150% of normal size. This option appears only if your monitor supports a resolution of at least 1200 x 900 pixels.
- Click Apply.
To see the change, close all of your programs and then log off of Windows. This change will take effect the next time you log on.
If the font size is too small to comfortably see, you can adjust your screen resolution to compensate.
- Open Display Settings by clicking the Start button, clicking Control Panel, clicking Appearance and Personalization, clicking Personalization, and then clicking Display Settings.
- Under Resolution, move the slider to the resolution you want, and then click Apply.
- When you change the screen resolution, it affects all users who log on to the computer.
- When you set your monitor to a screen resolution that it won't support, the screen will go black for a few seconds while the monitor reverts back to the original resolution