Where New Transfer Receipts are located
Dock Operations > Start a Task > New Transfer Receipt
What New Transfer Receipt does
This function enables you to account for and receive inventory sent via Transfer Order as it arrives at the “to” site/location.
Why & When a Transfer Receipt is used
Use a Transfer Receipt when you receive inventory from another company site.
How to Create a Transfer Receipt
- Dock Operations > Start a Task > New Transfer Receipt
- Click the down arrow beside Transfer Receipt Station* to fill in the yellow required field.
* It may appear as Transfer Receipt St...
- Some fields will autofill and the Load Number field will turn yellow. Click the down arrow beside Load Number to choose the incoming load.
- The Products grid and Order/Sites information should populate.
- Sav e
- There are three options
- Receive All
- Mark as Received
- Transfer Receipt
- There are a few ways to progress forward:
- Click the Receive All button. Press the checkbox to Receive all Items and Print All Tags if desired. Click OK.
- Click the Mark as Received button to switch the Order Status Field to Received
- Confirm the Load as Shipped by pressing the Yes button
- Press the Transfer Receipt button to open a popup window and print a transfer receipt.
Troubleshooting & Tips
What’s the difference between a transfer and a move? • To do Transfers, you must set up a Transfer Station and Transfer Receipt StationTags: Site to Site, Transfer, Transfer Receipt