Top 10 Reasons Product Imports Fail:
- The spreadsheet headings are not written exactly as shown.
- Check spelling and capitalization
- For correct headings, reference the document How to Import Products via Spreadsheet, Excel
- Commodity Stages and Elements are not set up in Envio.
- A GTIN or SKU number you’re trying to import is already in use.
- You’ve set up an element in your commodity but didn’t have it as a column in your spreadsheet.
- You didn’t save and close the spreadsheet on your workstation before pushing the Select Import File button.
- You forgot to save the spreadsheet as a .csv.
- The product already exists in Envio and you didn't select overwrite. You will be told in the error log.
- The Commodity in the spreadsheet didn’t match the description field in the Commodities selection of Envio.
- Verify your Commodity-Name / Element-Code match the entries in Envio.
- You have a comma in one of your fields. Remove it and try again.
Need help with product imports? Click Contact Envio Support below.