60 search results
Page 4 out of 6 Pages
- Production: What is the difference between a Hybrid Tag and a Master Tag?
Answer: They are the same thing.
The term (Hybrid or Master) used, depends on your choice of usage of this object.
The database table, and the Envio source code refer to ...
- General Information: Understanding Units of Measure
Answer: All product lines (Sales Orders, Purchase Orders) have a QUOM (Quantity Unit of Measure) and a PUOM (Price Unit of Measure). This allows you, for instance, to ...
- Production: Understanding Sampling
Answer: Sampling typically happens when raw product is received. Sampling can also happen during the run/packout to ensure quality.
At Receiving time: A small amount of the ...
- Sales: Understanding Direct Ship Purchase Orders
Answer: Definition:A "Direct Ship Purchase Order"is used to supply product for a Sales Order, where the product is shipped directly from the Supplier to the Customer/Receiver. The ...
- Production: Understanding Blended Suppliers
Answer: Envio’s Blended Supplier Presort Procedure
This document covers procedures for creating Presort product and Packed product using the Blend Supplier option in Envio’s Run production process. ...
- Production: Understanding Bulk Receiving
Answer: Commodities that may want to consider Bulk Receiving:
Potatoes - most common bulk receiving scenario
Onions - usually received in bulk and then binned
Characteristics of ...
- Sales: How to Edit a Direct Ship Purchase Order
A Direct Purchase Order Station must already exist. You should already have a Sales Order with Direct Ship Purchase Order created in Shipped Status.
Where to ...
- Sales: How to Make a Direct Ship Purchase Order (DSPO)
Be familiar with how to make a Sales Order. See How to Make a Sales Order for instruction.
Where is Direct Ship Purchase Order (PO) Located?
- Purchasing: Disposition Detail
Answer: Where is Disposition Detail Located?
Configuration > Disposition Detail
Why & When Disposition Detail is Used
Create and edit unique disposition codes for sales orders. Use the Disposition ...
- Production: Dumping Hybrid Tags into a Run
Answer: You may dump hybrid tags into a run.
Go to the Run > Dump tab Right click on the header row of the Available Items Grid and select column chooser.
The most popular searches are: