33 search results
Page 2 out of 4 Pages
- Configuration: How do I configure Freight Terms? What do Freight Terms Mean?
Answer: How Are Freight Terms Used?
Freight terms display on a customer receipt. They define the liability relationship for the customer and the seller between purchase and ...
- Company: Trading Partner Definitions
Answer: A trading partner is loosely defined as a company or entity that another company or entity does business with regularly. How a trading partner interacts ...
- Purchasing: How to Make a Purchase Order
A Purchase Order Station must be created before a Purchase Order can be made. A Purchase Order Receipt Station must be created to receive items from a ...
- Configuration: Add or Modify a User
Answer: Where is the Users Function Located?
Configuration > Find > Users
Why & When Should I Create or Modify Users?
User functions enable creation of new users, and ...
- General Information: Understanding Units of Measure
Answer: All product lines (Sales Orders, Purchase Orders) have a QUOM (Quantity Unit of Measure) and a PUOM (Price Unit of Measure). This allows you, for instance, to ...
- Production: Understanding Sampling
Answer: Sampling typically happens when raw product is received. Sampling can also happen during the run/packout to ensure quality.
At Receiving time: A small amount of the ...
- Sales: Understanding Direct Ship Purchase Orders
Answer: Definition:A "Direct Ship Purchase Order"is used to supply product for a Sales Order, where the product is shipped directly from the Supplier to the Customer/Receiver. The ...
- Company: Duplicate a Station
Answer: Any user with the Station Option on the Company Navigation group may duplicate a station. If you are allowed to add or modify stations, you ...
- Sales: How to Make a Direct Ship Purchase Order (DSPO)
Be familiar with how to make a Sales Order. See How to Make a Sales Order for instruction.
Where is Direct Ship Purchase Order (PO) Located?
- Production: Product Packout
A Run (General Tab) must be created before you can packout product. See How to Create a New Run.
Where is Product Packout Located?
Production > Find ...
The most popular searches are: